Friday, August 22, 2008

Adventure Island


When I saw this game and played it, I really can’t shake this thought that it mimicked the Super Mario adventure game, nevertheless, it is still a good game with adventure and thrill. But one thing I noticed in this game is that is it very hard to play and the controls are not that good, I get the feel that the character protagonist is always sliding not walking whenever I wanted him to just walk, so I get bumped with rocks and fall off the cliff most of the time, which is really unlike when I play super Mario. It’s like it is the same as Super Mario but only harder.
Recommended for anyone who enjoys the thrill of getting a gameover most of the time. Hehe.

4 comments:

Rendezvous said...

I didn't know this game but I want to say that your last statement, which says
"Recommended for anyone who enjoys the thrill of getting a gameover most of the time. Hehe.", is really funny.LOL! Ha!ha!ha!

cesario minor, jr. said...

give me super mario anytime, especially that energy-giving edible mushroom.:)

Rendezvous said...

yun nga po kaya ako natawa sa last statement mo dahil mahirap siya laruin tapos nasabi mo na recommend sa gustong ma-game over agad. he!he! Nakakatuwa kasi maglalaro ka tapos magagame over ka agad. Yun lang

Sean Akizuki said...

I never finished this game.