Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Megaman X





Megaman X is the updated version of the Megaman series. The game Megaman X1 to X3 was first released on the SNES Super Nintendo Entertainment System console and Megaman X4 to X7 was continued on in Playstation 1. In this game, Megaman got a new look which is very cool and futuristic. He also has the ability to gain different body armor parts that can be combined to form a more powerful Megaman character. The first series I ever played is Megaman X1. When I first played it, I was astounded of the idea that Megaman can be equip with an armor that boosts not only his ability and power but also his looks. He,he,he.

When I was in high school, I used to draw Megaman and finally come up with comic strips of him. I drew Megaman with a futuristic armor too, that is why I am surprise and happy to see that this drawing became a reality in today’s Megaman games.

I love this game because of the thrill of the game and Megaman’s ability to obtain the ability of his defeated enemy bosses and also the cool innovations of super armor availability.
Recommended for everyone.


No comments: