Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Street Fighter


I first saw this fighting game on the family computer and continuously evolve to the most modern game console on our time, Fighters from different country compete with each other in a martial arts tournament and the primary goal here is to win battles with characters to be able to reach the next stage. Different levels of difficulty can be done in the options menu that range from easy battles to hard ones. Easy battles are recommended for beginners, specially, if they are still learning to input the commands to make a special move of their chosen character. I got hooked in playing this game because I like to compete with my playmates and it was fulfilling to beat them in this computer game duel. Characters are very interesting and almost close to reality although most of their special powers were not real, or is impossible to be done in real life, their faces were illustrated almost life like.
My favorite character is Ryu and Chun-li because they are easy to maneuver and I find it easy to memorize their moves. The characters has different stories why they decided to enter this tournament. And the ending is different with which character you chose to play with.Recommended only for players above 8 years old because of the animated violence it has. But still a good game especially if you like playing with someone and using your second player controller.

3 comments:

Rendezvous said...

Thanks for viewing my profile. He!He! When I saw the picture of Super Mario Brothers, It reminisced my childhood years of being an addict in video games! Street Fighter is also my favorite and dhalsim is my favorite character.

MARV Blueseraph said...

HEHE,, me too. I love super mario

cesario minor, jr. said...

hope you'll be able to post something about the current rage, say world of warcraft or ragnarok.:)
more writings to come.:)