Friday, August 15, 2008

Megaman


When i was a child, the family computer was introduced to the market and my father bought me my first gaming computer, fortunately this was one of my very first games. The plot of the story easily catches my attention and interest.
I am very fond of elemental magic and stuff so that is why i love this game. This game features the protagonist with the ability to absorb the power of his enemies that he defeats. Such powers are commonly the elements of fire, water, wind, stone, leaf, metal and many more.
The other good stuff about this game is the storyline. The hero is a robot built intended to save mankind from the menace of the world known as his antagonist, Dr. Wily.
Dr. Wily actually steals good robots and turns them into bad ones. This is where our hero comes in as he stops the evil plans of Dr. Wily like world domination, by means of destroying the evil robots and putting Dr. Wily in jail. But Dr. Wily always manages to escape jail and when he does, it only mean that he will continue with his plan to rule the world. Luckily, Megaman is there to save the day.
I highly recommend this game to everyone. Although it is hard to find this game nowadays, but I think it can be downloaded from the net and also has a dvd playstation version already.

2 comments:

Rendezvous said...

he!he! I think it is my habit to read and comment all your post here in your blog. Your review is very good, simple and short yet interesting. Actually this is not my favorite pc game but my 10-year old niece likes to play this. I contented on watching her playing this game.

Sean Akizuki said...

I have the Megaman Anniversary collection on PS2.