Thursday, August 28, 2008

Final Fantasy 8



Final Fantasy 8 is my second final fantasy game that I played from all the rest the series excluding Final Fantasy Tactics. I purchased this game at a computer store in Festival Mall in Alabang. When I got home to try the discs I purchased, my playstation console didn’t read the discs as fast and clear as I thought it would be, but what should I expect, it is only a pirated disc and it is bound to be either unreadable by the console or readable but takes a long time to load and sometimes skips.

So, the next afternoon, I immediately went back to the store to replace the defective discs. This time I played it at their console and still the console wasn’t able to read it. They replaced it with another disc and this time it played but I think the console was still having a hard time reading it, in the sense that it skips and pause for a period of seconds or even minutes before continuing on. I decided to just settle for the second replacement discs they have given me, which turns out to be a big mistake because when I got home, the discs didn’t played on my game console, and I grew so angry and heartbroken because I really love to play this game.
I did get the chance to play this game though, but only after a few years later. The pirated copies were now readable by my playstation console already because maybe they upgraded their equipment to copy original discs or something.

This game is very realistic that is why I love it. I specially love the characters limit break ability every time they are low on health. These limit breaks are the highlights of game play because of its destructive ability and impressive graphics. The summon monster on this game which is called Guardian Forces are the ones who gives magic abilities and boosts the characters status.
The story is about love, friendship, hope, heroism and many more.
This game is recommended for all who love cool graphics and a love story.

3 comments:

Rendezvous said...

eto yung love story nina rinoa at squall! Kumusta naman ang story mo dito sa game at ayaw ma-play ang disc? hehe!

MARV Blueseraph said...

oo. grabe ung una kong nabiling pirated disc .. hang ng hang... kaya tinamad na ako bumili nto until after a few years pa. hehe.maganda storya nito at graphics. grabe.

Rendezvous said...

ganda talaga nito lalo na yung movie pero di ko na maalala ang story college pa kasi ako nun at sa dami ng movie na napanood ko, nakakalimutan ko na story pero maganda talaga story nito.